Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHOADAVIDHASABLOG!

Hey guys! So as you can see, I finally decided to get a blog. I've been meaning to write a journal for some while now, but decided a blog would be much better; why not share your thoughts with actual people right?

In any case, I got this blog because I've been meaning to keep some sort of record of my goals and accomplishments. You see over the past year I've been on a little quest to get rid of all the things I didn't like about myself. Whether it's small things like catching up to my generation's music or big things like getting some sort of direction in my life, I've been tackling it all - one step at a time. And, as with any quest, things happen along the way that warrant retelling, and that's what this blog is for. That and to refine my rapidly declining English skills caused by a lack of social contact and an increasing use of mathematics as a native language (oh Berkeley Engineering...)

Ultimately, these little things add up to my two biggest goals in life: to become a better person everyday, and to die with no regrets. So here's to every step I take, and may they all be in the right direction (or at least their vector sum should be in the right direction...)

One Step At A Time

3 comments:

  1. Die with no regrets? To do that I think you need to live with no regrets, amirite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so imagine you saying all this in my head. I actually did.

    This is Jon, btw.

    ReplyDelete