Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am a 20 year old who likes hugging his giant stuffed dolphin


I am the hardest working happy-go-lucky person I know

I have COMPLETED a rubik's cube 8 times but have yet to SOLVE it

I am a tropical native who prefers to be in the cold

I am aiming for grad school without a 3.0

I am an academic who puts an emphasis on working skills

I am interested in all the things I am bad at

I am a double major who doesn't know what to do with his degrees

I am an irrational person who works best in a system

I am a dreamer who daydreams about the practical

I am a man in search of romance, but have already found love

I am just another guy who wants to change the world

I am a walking contradiction, but the one thing I hate more than anything else is a hypocrite

No Regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment